Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Even Idiots Can Blog, Apparently

Hi. I'm the Hick Town Rap Star /slash/ Hip Hop Lawyer. As I write this, I am forced to consider the "Wintry Mix" mixing outside. Forced, because all my various media-to-brain inputs are simultaneously broadcasting its presence. But I continue to blog, unabated.

Now that I have understanding of blog posting, soon I will have understanding of posting pictures and links, and when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of html...

**********
"Robert: Understanding of what, master?

Evil Genius: Digital watches. And soon I will have understanding of videocassette recorders and car telephones. And when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of computers. And when I have understanding of computers, I shall be the Supreme Being! God isn't interested in technology. He knows nothing of the potential of the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time: forty-three species of parrots!"

No comments: