Friday, April 3, 2009

Define irony.


Irony. Uh...
Irony.
It's a noun...
It's when something is... ironic. It's, uh, well I can't really define irony... but I know it when I see it!

And then the elevator doors close.

I am reminded of this scene by a chain email which was just forwarded to me. Below all the various headers picked up through the multitude of forwardings this email had undergone, I read the actual content. Which was a long and laboriously written denunciation of chain emails and the people who forward them, along with multiple listed reasons why persons (e.g., the recipients of this chain email) should not engage in forwarding chain emails, no matter how clever, topical, useful, newsy, or sickly sweet they might be.

Head. Asplode.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

Heh. That's a risk you take, bein on the Internets.