Thursday, February 22, 2007


I've never seen this word before. It means "to remove the ambiguity from; make unambiguous". I wonder if they just made it up ("they"?), or if it just isn't used much. Or maybe I don't read enough. In any event, it's hard to believe I haven't seen (or noticed?) it before, since it sort of describes my job.


Gleemonex said...

Useful word, eh? Doubleplusgood, too.

Anonymous said...

I like to keep people on their toes by ambiguating in public.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool little site,
too bad they only give you 3 free searches.